Webinar: Prepare4Brexit – Getting ready for changes
October 1, 2020 from 11:00 to 12:00
This event is organised in the continuity of the « Prepare4Brexit » series and is its first event taking place in digital form.
To register, please click on the following link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_kxwRLCDBT-KjXMI_4xM1yQ
This event aims to raise awareness about the far-reaching and automatic changes for businesses as of 1 January 2021 and respond in a concrete way to the major concerns of Luxembourg companies:
– What changes will inevitably take place on 1 January 2021?
– What happens if the UK and EU cannot agree on a framework for their future relations?
– What does this mean in concrete terms for my business?
11h00 – Welcome address
• Ms Cindy Tereba, Director International Affairs, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
11h05 – Opening adresses (video recorded)
• Mr Carlo Thelen, CEO / Director General, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
• H.E. Mr Jean Asselborn, Luxembourg Minister of Foreign and European Affairs
11h15 – Keynote speech:
The UK’s departure from the EU Single Market and Customs Union: inevitable changes on 1st January 2021!
• Mr Stefaan de Rynck, Head of Unit, Deputy Head of the Task Force for Relations with the United Kingdom, European Commission
11h30 – Q&A
11h50 – Closing remarks and update on Luxembourg’s national perspectives on the coming changes
• Mr Frédéric Schwandt, Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, Deputy Director European Affairs Directorate, Brexit Coordinator
Webinar in Zoom
Webinar in Zoom