You get the opportunity to work across different practice areas with a greater focus on Dispute Resolution and Corporate:
- Draft standard legal documents in relation our clients’ day-to-day requests (change of corporate name, registered office, incorporation and dissolution of companies, board and shareholders meeting minutes) in multiple jurisdictions through EMEA;
- Document cross-checking and making document amendments;
- Organisation of the signature, legalisation and apostille of the relevant documents;
- Data Room management, Document collation and version control;
- Liaising with various service providers (notaries, foreign law firms, banks, etc.)
- Translation of legal documents; and
- Other ad hoc assignments.